Saturday, March 15, 2008

Vagina power!

so i was going to blast ythrough all my readings today...however...unfortunatly...instead i started on my MIX TAPES OF DOOOM!!!!!!

{backstory: my writing class is doing a music pass around. everyone submits two mix cds. the end}

i didn't know i had so much muisc, which i do. so i pretty much spent the whole day listening to bits and chooseing some. I have alot of music. I'm not even done yet.

I also started on the cover art.

and then alice {Le. Roomie} came home {she had fallen to the comunists--arn't a good friend anoncing it like this} and gave me some blank CDs...so now i'm makig her one as well.

then it was burger time and i started working on Tomarrows Backed Alaskas.

also alice has been asking all night if i've seen a Vagina, which degraded into do you want to see a vagina...i'm turning 20 in {trys to count} many few days. So mature!

OMG!
did i mention that i cleaned the washroom!
shinny

No comments: